RM12.00 – RM23.00 /each
1. 含有丰富蛋白质、维生素A原、C 和钙、磷、镁、钠等营养成分，其中，每100克柚肉含维生素C23毫克，比梨高5倍.。
Tenom Pesticide-Free Pomelo
Pomelo is the largest citrus fruit native to South and Southeast Asia, closely related to grapefruits. It’s shaped like a teardrop and has yellow or pinkish flesh and a thick, pale rind. It can grow to the size of a cantaloupe or larger.
It is similar in taste to a large grapefruit, but tastes sweeter.
The flesh is juicy, mixture of sweet and sour, refreshing and high in nutrients.
- Rich in Protein, Vitamin A, C and calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and sodium. Besides, every 100gm of pomelo flesh contains 23 milligrams of Vitamin C, which is 5 times more than a pear.
- An effective remedy for mitigating cough. It also enhances blood circulation and nourishing lungs.
- Pomelo comprises valuable dietary fibre which improves bowel movement and efficiently relieves intestinal conditions like constipation and indigestion.
- The significantly high magnesium content in pomelo fruits makes it an ideal option to provide relief from muscle sores and cramps.
Big, Small, Mini