RM4.50 – RM5.50 /each
红肉蕉（“Pisang Berangan – 马来语），产于丹南 – 皮厚，果肉扎实，淡黄色，带有一些涩涩的甜香味。马来西亚华人通常会用闽南语把它叫做 ” Ang Bak Jio“。
香蕉的食用变化不大，主要是当水果吃。香蕉可以取代米饭或面包，作为主要的淀粉质来源。通常用来炸，加上优格牛奶弄成奶昔，做成蛋糕， 或成为其他甜品的配料 （比如马来西亚传统糖水”摩摩喳喳“）。
– GRADE A 是表皮漂亮没有黑斑的，农夫们把树上的香蕉包裹起来,熟了才采。
– GRADE B 因为没有包裹，所以表皮带有黑斑。一般我们看到表皮漂亮的香蕉都是在栽种过程中有包裹的。
Banana origin from Tropical region, Pisang Berangan is one of the common breeds in Malaysia.
“Pisang Berangan – in Malay” – produced in Tenom. Fruits with starchy texture, light yellow, and a slightly dry and sweet taste. It is better known in Malaysia Chinese community in Hokkien Dialect as “Ang Bak Jio” which means “red-fleshed banana”.
Banana is mostly eaten solely as fruits. Banana can replace rice or bread as main source of carbohydrates. Normally deep fried, or blended with yogurt and milk making into a tasty milk shake, as banana cake, or served as a dessert (e.g. a Malaysia signature dish call “bubur cha cha“).
There are 2 type of Pisang Berangan in Tenom.
– Grade A is the without black spot on the skin. Farmers wrap them while the fruit is still on the tree (process call bagging).
– Grade B has some black spots on the skin, the fruit is not wrap. Most of the spotless banana seen on the market are bagging.
Banana is rich in Fibre, Potassium and Vitamin B6. It is among the few fruits that can be eaten easily just by peeling off the skin.
- Soluble fibre can help in digestion, improve gastrointestinal function
- High carbohydrate give you full feeling and zero fat can help to control weight.
- High percentage of Potassium is good for the health of blood vessel and hearts
- Prevent stomach ulcers
- High percentage of Vitamin B6 may helps to promotes brain help and reduce symptom of depression
Fruits Box for Mooncake FestivalRated 4.00 out of 5RM30.00 / box
Calamansi (Kasturi) (by kg)Rated 5.00 out of 5RM4.50 /kg
Lime (by kg)RM6.00 /kg
There are no reviews yet.