Avocado Power Set (5pcs)
Avocado is a green, pear-shaped fruit often called an “alligator pear” with rich and mellow flavour in a thick, buttery texture taste.
Avocados can be eaten alone or blend in with other ingredients. Using lemon juice may prevent cut avocados from browning quickly. Avocados are more commonly used in salads, served together with vegetables, corn kernels and salad dressing. It can be made into a milkshake with honey, yogurt or milk. You can also make it into jam and spread it on bread.
Avocado is rich in potassium, monounsaturated oleic acid, fiber, antioxidants such as lutein, zeaxanthin, and low in carbohydrates.
- Large amounts of potassium maintain healthy blood pressure
- Mono unsaturated oleic acid maintains a healthy heart
- Help to promote metabolism
- Aid in weight loss by keeping you full longer and eat fewer calories
- Reduces “bad” LDL, increase “good” HDL cholesterol, and blood triglycerides – to improve heart disease.
- Lower risk of metabolic syndrome
- Lower risk of macular degeneration and cataracts
- Reduce risk of prostate cancer
- Lowering side effects of chemotherapy
- Reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis.